Friday, August 10, 2007

Flowers and Super Powers

Sometimes being single is frustrating. The last few days, I have run around like a chicken with my head cut off securing a mortgage, condo insurance, etc. As someone with little knowledge about interest rates and finances (beyond the ideal of paying bills on time), I am exhilarated, although exhausted, that I accomplished all of this on my own.

Yesterday, however, I was at the end of my rope. The questions that you are asked by insurance companies and mortgage companies are ENDLESS. (No, I do not know how high the lawn is kept in the complex.) So perhaps I using a bit of hyperbole here, but you get the picture.

I have a new friend; his psuedonym is CMP. He seemed to sense that I was at the end of my rope yesterday. Today, when I came back to the office after finalizing a few loose ends with regard to the condo purchase, there was a splendid display of flowers on my desk. Superheroes really do "save (brighten) the day."

1 comment:

Honhi said...

Love reading your blog!

I bet the flowers very much brightened up your day.